What materials are your jewelry items made from?
We use reclaimed leather from local upholstery companies, antique/vintage beads and metal findings to create our pieces. Nickel-free ear wires and metal findings are commonly used in our items, however, sterling silver and gold plated can be substituted for an additional fee.
My order is a gift which needs to be posted to a friend- can I do this?
Yes! We are happy to gift wrap your item(s) for a friend and ship it. Please see our shipping rates in the FAQ below.
Can I make changes to my order once it’s placed?
We want you to love your purchase. If you find that you need to make a change to your order and it’s been less than 24 hours after you placed it, please contact us.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal(?).
How much is shipping?
Shipping is $3.50 for any two items via first class mail. For three items or more, shipping is $7.20 for a flat rate box.
How long does it take to process and ship my order?
If the item(s) in your order are already created and is/are ready to ship immediately, first class mail generally takes 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. If you are placing a custom order, the order will take 3-5 business days to create and then an additional 3-5 days to ship.
What if my order arrived damaged?
We work hard to ensure items arrive in perfect condition, but we understand that isn’t always the case. If your order arrives damaged, please contact me within 3 days of receiving it and, with your original receipt, I will gladly replace (with a similar item from my inventory as most items are one of a kind) any defect in workmanship within 30 days of the date listed on your receipt.
Do you accept returns?
All sales are final. With your original receipt we will gladly repair or replace (with a similar item from our inventory as most items are one of a kind) any defect in workmanship within 30 days of the invoice date listed on this invoice.
Do you ever offer any coupons?
Yes! Occasionally we do offer exclusive discounts to our Instagram, Facebook and Newsletter followers.
Do you make custom orders?
Absolutely! Please feel free to contact us to work out the details.
What are your official rules for the “Get the Best of Coro” Giveaway?
1. How To Enter: Coro Get the Best of Coro Giveaway (the “Giveaway”): Beginning February 1, 2019 at 12:01 AM (MT) on the first day of the current month through last day of the current month at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Period”), go to coroleatherjewelry.com on a computer or wireless device and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill. Winner Selection: Winner (individually and collectively, the “Winner”) will be selected on or about the fifth day of the following month in 2019 (aka February 2019’s winner will be chosen on or around March 5, 2019) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Giveaway. Drawing will be conducted by Coro, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) pair of Coro’s earrings. Total ARV: $25 maximum. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
2. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within one (1) month of the last day of the Giveaway, via e-mail. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize. List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the Winner(s), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) month from the Winner notification date as specified above.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person and email address per month for Giveaway. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
Online entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void in Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, if Canadians are eligible to enter, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway. Winner (and parent or legal guardian if Winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of acceptance. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of acceptance. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Sponsor, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES / INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Giveaway, entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original to the entrant, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights (including, without limitation, copyrighted images or footage), trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity. Entries that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible, and, if submitted, may be removed at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. INTERNET/MOBILE: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.